Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow Dulapul Bunicii - vintage, retro, sh si handmade!

Thursday, September 17, 2009

I'd walk to you if I had no other way







Hey there Delilah
I know times are getting hard
But just believe me, girl
Someday I'll pay the bills with this guitar
We'll have it good
We'll have the life we knew we would
My word is good

Hey there Delilah
I've got so much left to say
If every simple song I wrote to you
Would take your breath away
I'd write it all
Even more in love with me you'd fall
We'd have it all

Oh it's what you do to me
Oh it's what you do to me

A thousand miles seems pretty far
But they've got planes and trains and cars
I'd walk to you if I had no other way
Our friends would all make fun of us
and we'll just laugh along because we know
That none of them have felt this way
Delilah I can promise you
That by the time we get through
The world will never ever be the same
And you're to blame

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ce frumos!!!!! Si mie imi place foarte mult ce aveti voi dar pana acum nu am gasit momentul sa va declar :)
Eu nu mai pot sa pastrez nimic pentru ca deja ma ingrop in haine si nu se mai poate....totusi pe cele care mi-au ramas mici va trebui sa le dau pana la urma. OF!

Related Posts with Thumbnails